En préparation du jeu final de la cabale

Visibles par le grand-public qui n'est pas encore inscrit. Les messages sont effacés automatiquement après 120 jours. Un peu l'équivalent d'un immense chat de groupe, visible par tous, incluant les visiteurs.
Répondre
cgelinas
Site Admin

La cabale continue

Pour fins d'archive, je conserve ici le 2e courriel de septembre 2022 --en anglais-- qui a été expédié par ceux qui étaient derrière le site web Oculum Labs qui n'est plus et qui ont dénoncé l'existence des comptes souverains (CSRQ).

Cette information est impossible à sourcer avec des preuves fermes alors consultez ces informations en gardant ça à l'esprit.

Comme toujours, il vous appartient de vous faire votre propre idée à propos de tout ce qui est rendu disponible et il ne faut jamais perdre de vue que ça pourrait être des infos plantées par des agents ou la cabale, pour nous tromper.

En ce sens, j'archive l'information pour que ce soit plus facile d'apprécier sa valeur réelle, au fil du temps.

-- --

Voici l'information que j'ai reçue, via le 2e courriel de septembre 2022.

-- --

Preparing For The Cabal's End Game

Our latest Intel Drops are up, "Intel Drop #18 - No One Is Prepared For The Economic Changes To Come", and "Intel Drop #19 - The Cabal Has Told Their Servants What Is Coming".

Dear friends and fellow truth-seekers,

I want to take the opportunity in this newsletter, and probably future ones, to share my personal thoughts on what is going on and some of the things I'm being told about what's coming.

One of the hardest things for a lot of us to accept is the fact we aren't going to be able to stop this.

Gideon told me we needed to reach 50 million people minimum, to make them aware of CSRQ. We did a good job at first, but then due to the intense attacks from agents and the censorship of my website, we reached a "ceiling."

It then became extremely disheartening to me to see gatekeeper psy ops, like QFS (Quantum Financial System), Q-Anon and GESARA attract literally millions of mindless followers, while our more sobering, less positive information is dismissed.

What we have to report is difficult to accept. We have reported the truth about the coming worldwide digital currency (USDR), the social credit tracking system (CSRQ), how the vaccines will be force-injected in the future, the new class system they will use, the drones they will use, and in the run-up to all of this, the devastating collapse that will precipitate it.

It's not easy to accept it. There is no "silver lining", no, "Trump is coming back, the military white hats will save everyone" offer of hope. We do not know what is going to happen. We also do not see any "good guys" in positions of power in the military or governments doing a single, damn thing to stop this. Most of them are Sovereigns, going along with this!

I have sources like Gideon, and he has his own sources, and we are hearing the cabal is not worried at all about the human resistance. So what do we now?

We can pray. We can rely on faith. We can hope good will win. But the reality is, we are in a very scary and frightening position.

Eventually, they WILL pull the plug on the system. They will plunge this world into chaos, and they already are. All of the things we predicted are happening. They are creating this mess. They are engineering this collapse, with the food shortages, the energy crisis in Europe, and the Ukraine war.

Now what happens next? The Reset is going to put everyone in the most difficult position. With no money, no assets, nothing - with everything you have pulled out from under you, by design - you will open your bank account to find your social credit score, your carbon score and your $1,000 (or less) in USDR. You will be classed as Common, or more likely, Restricted or Quarantined.

You will have to adhere to their new vaccine schedule, within two months. Their new vaccine will not be the same as the old one they've rolled out, which is intended to kill. It will be different. In some ways, it is equally as bad, but has a different purpose: to enslave us in this world. It is a transhumanist formulation with multiple outcomes of purpose. It is for tracking, for transmitting data, for implementing nano-tech into the human body, for altering DNA, for extending life and for integrating us into the their new virtual "metaverse".

This is only the tip of the iceberg of what they have planned with this, but it all begins with financial slavery. A digital currency, which they are openly taking about, is slavery. They can prevent you from buying and selling with the click of a button. It will be tied to your social and carbon score. Like in China now, if you "misbehave", they will just take your money.

Not only are Billions of poison-injected Sheep still lining up to take booster shots, we have millions in the truth-movement totally caught up in "hopium" movements led by the cabal itself. My biggest concern is seeing how few are truly, actually awake. Most are being led astray into all kinds of idiotic truth "movements" making ridiculous promises.

One of the more recent, that is seeing a lot of attention, is the XRP crowd, who are convinced the basket of "ISO" tokens are going to make them filthy, stinking rich beyond their wildest dreams. This is also being promoted by the QFS crowd.

The danger here is two fold: First, these are New World Order banker tokens. We should not be buying or supporting them, from a moral standpoint. Secondly, there is no way the cabal is going to let the average person buy these coins and get "rich" off of them.

These coins will not be allowed to be traded on open markets, and with CSRQ implemented, the average person will only have $1,000 per month in capped, limited capital. Even if you were to own some of these coins, how would you trade them? Sell them? Turn them into USDR? You won't be able to! You will be locked out of capital markets, if you are not Sovereign class.

As I've pointed out, the cabal is using crypto right now, aggressively. But in the end, they are planning to essentially destroy it during the collapse (Tether will be exposed as insolvent), then ban it ("Bitcoin uses too much electricity", etc.), and then use a small basket of their own coins internally, but not publicly. This is what will happen. The XRP crowd will be left holding a bag of coins they cannot convert to fiat, or USDR.

The cabal is not stupid. The cabal is not going to create some banker coins, then let the average person become Billionaires off them - but they don't mind letting some suckers believe that! Their own gatekeepers are pushing this crap 24/7!

The end goal has always been one thing: a world government. A world currency. And total enslavement of the human population.

That has never changed. But along the way, as people learned the truth, people sought "hopium" or hope, or a something to hold on to, that said, "It's bad, but some good guys over here will beat them. I don't have to do anything, just trust the plan." The cabal took advantage of our innate human need for hope, and sent out their gatekeepers to neutralize the truth movement. It worked.

There is no plan, other than ours, which involves real-world situations where people are at risk everyday, making decisions that could affect their own lives, their own safety and security.

The whistle blowers are making people Sovereign within CSRQ, in a process that is risky. We do not know, day to day, if we can continue doing it. We have to be incredibly careful, and so far, we have been able to do it without issues. For me, I'm thankful for it, but also concerned, because I know the walls are closing in. How much time do we have?

We are looking at a brutal Winter. I think most of us know that. The collapse scenario looms. It will be quick and sudden, it will sneak up on everyone. The cabal wants the world to be afraid, scared, fearful. They will let the world feel that, then offer their "solution", which is CSRQ and USDR.

What is the timeline? It is 2023. Our whistle blowers continue to report Sovereigns are moving Billions into USDR and ramping up the amounts almost weekly. It is coming, sooner than we thought.

Just because we are not offering the fake "hopium" like others does not mean we are not working hard to stop this, or at least do something.

We have detailed plans on how to destroy CSRQ in the post-Reset world.

We are forming a group of Sovereigns and non-Sovereigns alike from all over the world we can communicate with and work with (see below).

We are changing statuses in CSRQ to Sovereign, which will be hugely beneficial in the post-Reset world (God willing, we can keep doing this.)

Our Sovereigns are gaining USDR, making them prepared for the post-Reset world.

We are doing all we can to get the word out, but we are also met with a lot of resistance, those who do not want to believe it.

More than anything, your help means something. Spreading the word. Sharing our information. It matters. Every step you take to share something makes an impact, it really does.

Finally, yes, the information is hard to hear. I wish I had more "hopium" to offer. I've asked Gideon about this, and he told me I need to stop thinking this way. We are not a marketing team. We are not here to "sell" something. He told me to STOP comparing us to these other gatekeepers. They are operators. They are in the "selling" business, not the truth business. He said I have to stop those comparisons. He's right.

He said to me that if a person needs some "hopium" attached to truth to accept it, then they are not truly awake or spiritually prepared at all.

Spiritual preparedness does not mean you are living in a fantasy land. It means you will be tested, and tested greatly, and face hardship, while others live in delusion, temporary delusion, before they lose their own souls. Keeping your soul is more important than believing in something because it feels good.

That's all for now. I'm including some updates below.

God bless,

-Bill

This is September's second newsletter from us, so let's go over some events the past few weeks:

1) Our latest Intel Drops are up, "Intel Drop #18 - No One Is Prepared For The Economic Changes To Come", and "Intel Drop #19 - The Cabal Has Told Their Servants What Is Coming", the next one is planned to be posted shortly.

2) We have an anonymous questionnaire you can fill out here. So far, we have had hundreds of inquiries. We are slowly, methodically responding to each one. If you feel like you should have received a reply by now, you are welcome to email us at [email protected]

3) We've seen a lot of email problems, relating to MSN, iCloud, Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail and AOL. If you use these services, please realize they are notorious for blocking and censoring emails. We recommend using Protonmail or DNMX.org.

4) We are still being attacked by various agents and infiltrators. The person who created the e-book for us, Deckard 666, turned out to be an infiltrator with very bad intentions. Once we found him out, he quickly deleted the e-book. He was trying to gain our trust, with a plan to destroy us later, and we received evidence in his own words of his plans. We already had our suspicions of him, then they were confirmed. If you suspect anyone of trying to harm us, please report them to us.

We need to keep lines of communication open. Here are critical ways you can still contact us:

Here's some links to bookmark and check up on each day:

Thank you for your support. We are indeed all Sovereign and the cabal will not win. We will fight until our last dying breath to defeat them.

#WeAreSovereign

-- -- --
Claude Gélinas . Administrateur . Éditeur
libertes.ca | chaudiere.ca .:. Dons: PayPal | DonorBox
Répondre